The safety and health of our team and guests is important to us. Following public health guidance, NDSU has been modifying its operations.
The Office of Admission asks guests to be familiar with the guidelines and practices below.
- Effective Monday, March 7, 2022, face coverings are not required on campus.
- For academic appointments or classroom visits, faculty may choose to continue to require face coverings, and guests will be expected to honor their request(s).
- Every person should feel free to continue wearing a face covering if they choose, and should feel supported in that decision.
- All visits are by appointment only. Registration is required to visit campus.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, have a pending COVID-19 test or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 – please reschedule or consider a virtual visit at ndsu.edu/visit.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and throughout your visit at one of our sanitizer stations.
- Maintain social distancing when possible.
- NDSU will continue to utilize the advice of state and campus public health experts and will adjust these guidelines as needed.
We are excited about your upcoming visit to NDSU. If you have questions or special requests, please contact us by calling 800-488-NDSU or 701-231-8643. Go Bison!
Classroom Visit Guidelines
By participating in a NDSU class, I understand I am a guest of the university. As such, I agree to not make any disruptions to instruction, take any photos, screenshots or audio/visual recordings of class participants and content or otherwise share any personally identifiable information that I obtain from participating in the class.