Welcome to NDSU! We look forward to helping you prepare for a successful transition to your first semester.
Spring 2024 New Student Orientation
Friday, November 17, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Monday, January 8, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Throughout New Student Orientation, you will:
- Begin making connections with other students.
- Eat lunch in a dining center.
- If you will live on-campus, you will learn about campus living, dining, and amenities. If you will live off-campus, you will learn about commuter student experiences and services.
- Learn about finances at NDSU (financial aid, scholarships, loans, billing processes and policies)
- Meet with an Academic Advisor and register for your first semester of courses at NDSU.
- A campus tour will be available.
Family members are also invited to Orientation. There will be meetings for both students and family members, and some just for family members. Family members may not be present during class registration due to space constraints.
Family members will:
- Learn about student transition to NDSU and how to support their student.
- Become familiar with NDSU's approach to academic advising and career development.
- Learn how NDSU supports students' holistic well-being.