Get to know our leadership team who guide the direction of the graduate programs at NDSU.
Dean of the College of Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies
Susan Sell, Ph.D.
Business and Operations Team
Business and Operations Manager
Oversees graduate assistantships, background checks, and tuition waivers, including Graduate School fund management, graduate student travel awards, recruitment awards, Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, NSF awards, and grant funding.
Monitors graduate assistantships and tuition waivers including contracts and annual trainings. Serves as the payroll liaison for graduate positions with college payroll administrators.
- Agriculture, Food Systems & Natural Resources
- Science and Mathematics
- Lab/Chemical Safety Training
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Graduate and Interdisciplinary Programs
- Health Professions and Non-Academic Programs
- Human Science and Education
- Processes expense reports, invoices, and reimbursements
Director of Graduate Recruitment and Admissions
Graduate Admission Coordinator
(701) 231- 7034
Academic Support Team
Academic Support Administrator
Agriculture, Food Systems and Natural Resources
Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Human Sciences and Education
Scarlet Gray Bernard
Dissertation and Thesis Coordinator